First time I met Henri Rainer – Casa Rosada, was in Olga’s having a beer. He asked me to design a logo for his new business in Playa Guiones: Casa Rosada, a nice place to stay close to the beach surround by nature. The logo showed up in my mind so quickly and was perfect for him that he asked me also to work on a wood sign. 3 weeks of labor makes me in love of this pochote wood sign. Remain one of my favorite.
Client: Casa Rosada - Playa Guiones, Nosara - Costa Rica
Date: March 2014
Info: Pochote carved and painted wood sign 130x70cm
This is my wodden blog only for people who really are interested on my fine work.
- Logo design
- Corporate identity
- Below the line - FLYERS - GRAPHICS
- Hand carved and painted wood sign
- Metal / stainless steel signs / plaques
- Back lighted box metal / stainless steel signs
- Wi-fi controlled light systems for signs
raspadesign © COPYRIGHT 2018
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED