When Dan Mainzer called me for his new business in town I was eating my tuna on a mediterranean sauce: olives, capers and tomato sauce as my grandmother's recipe. He asked me to reproduce his new logo, made by Zacc Pollitt, on a rounded wooden board to be hung on the front of his new fish and seafood store. 3 weeks of detailed wood carving and painting process gave to Nosara the sign for this new fish sale shop. So I called my mom to ask her other grandma's recipes.
Client: Nosara Fish & Seafood - Nosara, Costa Rica
Date: June 2017
Info: Carved and painted pochote wood 148x135x4cm
This is my wodden blog only for people who really are interested on my fine work.
- Logo design
- Corporate identity
- Below the line - FLYERS - GRAPHICS
- Hand carved and painted wood sign
- Metal / stainless steel signs / plaques
- Back lighted box metal / stainless steel signs
- Wi-fi controlled light systems for signs
raspadesign © COPYRIGHT 2018
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED