I believe light is energy and this sign has been built to distribute it.
Janel and Horace asked me to realize a nice and bright sign for theirs new Nexus Institute in the middle of Playa Guiones. We simplified design taking off posts and roof, using a stainless steel sheet and acrylic for the laser cut logo. Now when sun hit it a big aura surround the area, namastè.
Client: Nexus Institute - yoga & wellness, Playa Guiones, Nosara, Costa Rica
Date: July 2017
Info: Stainless steel 85x180x0,3 cm - Acrylic laser cut logo
Thanks for photography by Luciano Ferreira
This is my wodden blog only for people who really are interested on my fine work.
- Logo design
- Corporate identity
- Below the line - FLYERS - GRAPHICS
- Hand carved and painted wood sign
- Metal / stainless steel signs / plaques
- Back lighted box metal / stainless steel signs
- Wi-fi controlled light systems for signs
raspadesign © COPYRIGHT 2018
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED