When I met Eddie Delaney and his brother, they ask me an original logo for their house "Hermandad", in Playa Guiones. So.. 2 brothers, surfing in common, waves, here we go logo is made! A nice piece of Cedar wood did the rest. Carving wood on different levels was fun and exciting, I like modeling wood. Accurate painting on details et voilà, I'm in love of this sign! Thank you to all the family for the good vibe around!
Client: Hermandad Nosara Costa Rica
Date: December 2016
Info: Carved and painted wood sign on Cedar 105x48x3 cm
This is my wodden blog only for people who really are interested on my fine work.
- Logo design
- Corporate identity
- Below the line - FLYERS - GRAPHICS
- Hand carved and painted wood sign
- Metal / stainless steel signs / plaques
- Back lighted box metal / stainless steel signs
- Wi-fi controlled light systems for signs
raspadesign © COPYRIGHT 2018
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED