The project for Il Basilico took me a month of details on a big piece of pochote wood. I started redesigning the logo to give a little bit of italian way with colors and putting two little basilico leafs. Chandy asked me a double side wood sign for his Italian restaurant in Playa Guiones to give it more visibility and value. I’m starving now, I need a pizza.
Client: Il Basilico italian restaurant - Playa Guiones, Nosara, Costa Rica
Date: August 2014
Info: Carved and painted double side pochote wood 84x165cm
This is my wodden blog only for people who really are interested on my fine work.
- Logo design
- Corporate identity
- Below the line - FLYERS - GRAPHICS
- Hand carved and painted wood sign
- Metal / stainless steel signs / plaques
- Back lighted box metal / stainless steel signs
- Wi-fi controlled light systems for signs
raspadesign © COPYRIGHT 2018
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED