Paspartu beach hotel needed a new logo and a new sign. Mario Gandola asked me a large painted (and sofisticate) sign on the hotel external wood wall. Night time to prepare the draw and 2 early wake up weeks to finalize a big logo that you can also see from the Naturair morning flight from SJO.
Here a time lapse of the 14 mornings painting.
Client: Paspartu beach hotel - Playa Pelada, Costa Rica
Date: march 2013
Info: Pochote wood 80x110 cm
This is my wodden blog only for people who really are interested on my fine work.
- Logo design
- Corporate identity
- Below the line - FLYERS - GRAPHICS
- Hand carved and painted wood sign
- Metal / stainless steel signs / plaques
- Back lighted box metal / stainless steel signs
- Wi-fi controlled light systems for signs
raspadesign © COPYRIGHT 2018
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED