Really the first sign I’ve made in Costa Rica. I Just landed from Italy, Mario Gandola noticed me of a night art exibition at Paspartu beach hotel. Time was short so I quick designed a title art night wood sign. 3 intense weeks of labor supperted by friends and voilà, ready to start a new adventure in Costa Rica with passion. Thank you Mario from all kind of art.
Client: Paspartu beach hotel - Playa Pelada, Costa Rica
Date: march 2013
Info: Pochote wood 80x110 cm
This is my wodden blog only for people who really are interested on my fine work.
- Logo design
- Corporate identity
- Below the line - FLYERS - GRAPHICS
- Hand carved and painted wood sign
- Metal / stainless steel signs / plaques
- Back lighted box metal / stainless steel signs
- Wi-fi controlled light systems for signs
raspadesign © COPYRIGHT 2018
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED